Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ASP Claire O'Hara Training Plan 2015


Den is an exceptional coach and friend and I can not thank him enough for supporting me all these years and for taking a month out to come to Sydney to train and coach me and Jez. This is only Stage 1 of our 2015 year long training plan. This year Den will be working with me on four (month long) training camps. Den will be flying out to join me and we will be training at some of the best freestyle wave destinations around the World.

Stage 1 : Aus & NZ : Jan / Feb.

Stage 2 : Uganda : March / April

Stage 3 : UK & USA : May / June

Stage 4 : Canada : July / Aug

Stage 5 : ICF World Championships, Canada : 30th August - 5th September

Outside of this time Den will be coaching Whitewater kayaking and freestyle around the World.

Check out www.sweetwatercoaching.co.uk to find out more about Den and the ASP program