Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 184 : 23rd Sept 2012, Home

Home sweet home... for a few days!!!
(photo by Dave Whortley)

1 day short of 6 months and I am back at Manchester Airport where this years USA and Europe adventures began. This time its my Dad meeting me to take me home. I have so many stories to share, so many photos, videos and incredible memories I don't know where to begin. I start to fill him in on everything thats been happening and I realise what an incredible journey I have been on. I have had the chance to go to some incredible places and share the experiences with some amazing people, all the time whilst doing the sport that I love. It isn't long and he asks; 'Whats next?' and I remember this is only 1 chapter finishing, the next has just begun...  

Where will the next adventure take me?