Thursday, November 19, 2015

Great British Send Off

Celebrating with friends and family

My last week in the UK was amazing. The perfect catch up and send off before I flew back to Sydney. My family from London came up to visit and we had went on daily adventures enjoying the beauty of Yorkshire and getting some quality time together. With Trips to Brimham Rocks in the Yorkshire Dales, Halloween adventures and loads of meals. We had the oldest generations in the family and the youngest generations all together for the first time in a while. It was a week that I will remember for a very long time. 

Brimham Rock Adventures

Exploring the Yorkshire Dales

Trick or Treat

Birthday meal

The week finished with a massive celebration / leaving gathering at the local pub. Laura and Lindsey made made amazing cakes and my mum put on a buffet and bubbly for everyone who made the journey to Leeds.


Champagne and Epic Cake
(Thanks Mum and Lindsey Spicer)
Medals and Engagement Ring Cup Cakes
(Thank you Laura)

I would like to say a massive thank you to all my Friends and family who came to celebrate with me and my mum. Thank you also for the amazing cards and presents.

Thanks for my pressie and send off Riada
(aka Wonder Woman!)
Thank you Indie for my poster picture
Then my last day this trip in the UK I got to spend my birthday first with my mum, sister and little nephew wedding dress shopping and then having a good old Bradford curry with my Dad, niece and Step mum.


Lots to celebrate


I know I'm leaving for the winter but this is just my next adventure. I will be back on British soil again soon. 
smile emotico